May 4, 2020 Update:
Based on the most recent executive order from the Governor of Florida, Gilmore Chiropractic is happy to announce we will be available to provide chiropractic services to all of our patients and any new patients seeking chiropractic care and treatment in Pensacola beginning Monday, May 4, 2020.
Return to Normal Office Hours:
Monday: 8am – 6pm
Tuesday: 8am – 6pm
Wednesday: 8am – 12pm
Thursday: 8am – 6pm
Friday: 8am – 12pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
To help protect our patients at your Pensacola chiropractor, we continue to implement the following measures:
- We have decreased the number of available appointment spots to decrease social interaction. Our goal is to have only one person in the waiting room at a time.
- Walk-in appointments are not allowed. Appointments must be booked before patient arrives. Please contact our office to make an appointment.
- Upon arrival all patients will have their temperature taken. Any person with a temperature above 99.5 will not be seen in the office that day.
- All areas a patient touches while visiting our office will be disinfected after each patient visit and before another patient enters the same area.
- Staff will wear protective face masks while interacting with patients.
- Staff will wear disposable gloves if they are going to touch or perform therapy on a patient.